Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/18 02:50:58 UTC

new dojo table widget

http://blog.dojotoolkit.org/2006/08/17/new-widget-filteringtable

This is probably the version I'll be adding into Tapestry eventually. I
thought Drew would get a kick out of knowing that the bindings for
columns/fields are now sporting a cool new "ognl" like syntax in for
javascript json objects. (Don't worry, it's not what it sounds like...It's
all done in a very performant way because it's much more natural to the
language than it is in java).

This one is particularly exciting for me as the widget was developed on a
project we were both on so I'm fairly familiar with it. (I think I also made
the request for ognl-like syntax..but I didn't call it that at the time ;) )

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.

Re: new dojo table widget

Posted by Pedro Viegas <pv...@gmail.com>.
Saw the demo! Great stuff!!!
The feature list is very interesting indeed!
Can't wait to get this Tapestry integrated :-D

On 8/18/06, Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Really cool! I was waiting for this kind of component :) Thanks!
>

> On 8/17/06, Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://blog.dojotoolkit.org/2006/08/17/new-widget-filteringtable
> >
> > This is probably the version I'll be adding into Tapestry eventually. I
> > thought Drew would get a kick out of knowing that the bindings for
> > columns/fields are now sporting a cool new "ognl" like syntax in for
> > javascript json objects. (Don't worry, it's not what it sounds
> like...It's
> > all done in a very performant way because it's much more natural to the
> > language than it is in java).
> >
> > This one is particularly exciting for me as the widget was developed on
> > project we were both on so I'm fairly familiar with it. (I think I also
> made
> > the request for ognl-like syntax..but I didn't call it that at the time
> ;) )
> >

> > --
> > Jesse Kuhnert
> > Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer
> >
> > Open source based consulting work centered around
> > dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.

Pedro Viegas

Re: new dojo table widget

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.