Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com> on 2007/04/20 16:20:56 UTC

ActiveMQ CPP 2.0 Released

Hi everyone,
The *ActiveMQ*-*CPP* 2.0 *release* is now official! You can download the
source
distribution here:
http://*activemq*.apache.org/*activemq*-*cpp*-20-*release*.html
<http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-cpp-11-release.html>.

There are several bug fixes and enhancements that you might want to pick up
if you're currently using 1.0 or 1.1.

Items of note in this release:

    * Full OpenWire v2 support!
    * You can switch between openwire and stomp via the connection URL
    * Temporary destinations when using OpenWire
    * Added support for asynchronous send
    * Fixed client acknowledge
    * Resolved some memory leaks
    * Sessions are now single threaded

Regards,
Tim

Re: ActiveMQ CPP 2.0 Released

Posted by "tommy.li" <to...@gmail.com>.
My broker is apache-activemq-4.2-20070420.033540-39.tar.gz.
My C++ client is ActiveMQ CPP 2.0 Released.

    std::string brokerURI =
        "tcp://192.168.0.242:61616"
        "?wireFormat=openwire";
producer->setDeliveryMode( DeliveryMode::PERSISTENT );
When i restart broker,the mesages are lost.

producer->setDeliveryMode( DeliveryMode::NON_PERSISTENT );
When i restart broker,the mesages are recovered.

Can you help me? Thanks.

Re: ActiveMQ CPP 2.0 Released

Posted by Kit Plummer <ch...@raytheon.com>.
Great!  Now I can really start doing work...

Kit Plummer
Raytheon Missile Systems

But can I synergize with my results-driven knowledge base while
partnering with self-managed teams, increasing single-source
responsibility while undergoing a complete paradigm shift to
Service-Oriented Architecture?