Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Stephan-Frank Henry <Fr...@gmx.net> on 2010/04/09 17:15:59 UTC

OBR-deploy-proxy-maven repo-issue

Hello Everyone,

I am getting my feet wet with Felix and have stumbled uppon a problem.

Felix v 2.0.4

I'd like to deploy the 'Servlet 2.1 API (1.0.0)' from the default repo configured in Felix.

Following the guide I added my proxy settings:
http.proxyHost=proxy.home.com
http.proxyPort=80
http.proxyAuth=guest:guest

so then I fire up felix and try to deploy with

obr deploy org.apache.felix.javax.servlet

and then I get this:

# --- begin ---

Target resource(s):
-------------------
   Servlet 2.1 API (1.0.0)

Deploying...ERROR: Resolver: Install error - org.apache.felix.javax.servlet
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 407 for URL: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/javax.servlet/1.0.0/javax.servlet-1.0.0.jar
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1313)
	at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1010)
	at org.apache.felix.bundlerepository.ResolverImpl.deploy(ResolverImpl.java:550)
	at org.apache.felix.bundlerepository.ObrCommandImpl._deploy(ObrCommandImpl.java:397)
	at org.apache.felix.bundlerepository.ObrCommandImpl.deploy(ObrCommandImpl.java:335)
	at org.apache.felix.bundlerepository.ObrCommandImpl.execute(ObrCommandImpl.java:114)
	at org.apache.felix.shell.impl.Activator$ShellServiceImpl.executeCommand(Activator.java:286)
	at org.apache.felix.shell.tui.Activator$ShellTuiRunnable.run(Activator.java:184)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
done.

# --- end ---

The thing is I can actually reach the URL (since I can list it!!!) but I cannot download from it.
If I put in a faulty auth, it will print:
WARNING: RepositoryAdminImpl: Exception creating repository http://felix.apache.org/obr/releases.xml. Repository is skipped.

but with the 'correct' values it does not print this, thus I presume it is correct.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Frank

Re: OBR-deploy-proxy-maven repo-issue

Posted by Stephan-Frank Henry <Fr...@gmx.net>.
Thanks for the help.

Yes, I will do that ASAP.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
p.s. If I create a snapshot of OBR with a fix, will you test it for me?

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.