Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Cong Zhao <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/06/14 15:57:38 UTC

[DISCUSS] PIP-177: Add the classLoader field for SchemaDefinition

Hello Pulsar Community,

Here is a PIP to add the classLoader field for SchemaDefinition. I look
forward to your feedback.

PIP: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/16058

Thanks,

Cong Zhao

Re: [DISCUSS] PIP-177: Add the classLoader field for SchemaDefinition

Posted by Cong Zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
The priority of the classLoader field will be higher than by the pojoClass.getClassLoader() if with non JSON Schemas.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,