Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Peter Marquez <pm...@ecubesystems.com> on 2006/07/20 15:51:50 UTC

CICS and CORBA Service Mix Components

ServiceMix-Dev community,

I?d like to introduce a group of us at eCube that will be submitting new
ServiceMix adapter components for consideration.  We will be working
together to support these submissions, but  Robert Doyle is the primary
author of the CORBA ServiceMix adapter and Randy Vinluan is the primary
author of the CICS Gateway Adapter for ServiceMix.  We have been working in
middleware for more than 10 years and are excited to join and contribute to
this community.

We?d be interested in hearing your thoughts on what capabilities you think
these components should have and if there are any ongoing projects that our
efforts might overlap.

Thanks.

Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: CICS and CORBA Service Mix Components

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On 7/20/06, Peter Marquez <pm...@ecubesystems.com> wrote:

> ServiceMix-Dev community,
>
> I?d like to introduce a group of us at eCube that will be submitting new
> ServiceMix adapter components for consideration.  We will be working
> together to support these submissions, but  Robert Doyle is the primary
> author of the CORBA ServiceMix adapter and Randy Vinluan is the primary
> author of the CICS Gateway Adapter for ServiceMix.  We have been working
> in
> middleware for more than 10 years and are excited to join and contribute
> this community.

Cool, these components would be a good addition to ServiceMix.

We?d be interested in hearing your thoughts on what capabilities you think
> these components should have and if there are any ongoing projects that
> our
> efforts might overlap.

Would you mind shortly describing the current features ?

Btw, are all dependencies compatible with Apache Licence ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet