Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Jones Ioan-IJONES1 <io...@motorola.com> on 2005/03/15 22:11:54 UTC

Timeout waiting for get_authtoken

I've seen some similar problems posted, but nothing exactly like this.

jUDDI:    0.9rc3
JRE:      1.4.1
Tomcat: 4.1.12
MySQL: 4.1.9
OS:       Solaris 2.8

I've successfully installed jUDDI and the jUDDI Happiness page displays with no errors.  The count from the PUBLISHER table is correct.  The problem happens when I attempt to get_authtoken for publish, inquiry. . . anything.

Here's a snip of the client output:

POST  <http://localhost:9000/juddi/publish> http://localhost:9000/juddi/publish HTTP/1.1
Accept: text/xml
Accept: multipart/*
SOAPAction: ""
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><SOAP-ENV:Body><get_authToken xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api" generic="1.0" cred="juddipwd" userID="juddi"/></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

This results in the following response from the server:

500 (Internal Server Error) read timeout
Client-Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:16:32 GMT
Client-Warning: Internal response
500 read timeout

There is nothing in the log file.  No errors of any kind.  I've even created my own authenticator that just calls System.exit() to try and blow things up - no luck.  There is another servlet that runs successfully on the same instance of Tomcat, so the server is OK.

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions!

-Ioan