Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Subscribed <su...@myarchive.biz> on 2002/04/12 21:54:22 UTC

Re: Noticin a trend-OT

Terribly sorry, but my question was indeed apache related. I was interested
in which platform
would offer the most support via this mail list.
I'll continue the OT connotation in the subjectline and apologize for the
inconvenience.

Posted by Subscribed <su...@myarchive.biz>.

Fine. Thank you for your time. BTW, placing a filter on your email that
looks for OT isnt difficult.
You can probably buy a package for it

:cP

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.