Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by "York Jeffrey (ext1jzy)" <ex...@ups.com> on 2004/07/09 15:04:52 UTC

Is it possible to direct generated output from multiple schemas t o a single jar?

	I have a need to generate multiple types from multiple schemas but I
would like to place them all in a single jar to attempt to simplify
management.  Is it possible to direct generated output types from multiple
schemas to a single jar?

Jeff York
x678-1178

Re: Is it possible to direct generated output from multiple schemas t o a single jar?

Posted by Arek Stryjski <de...@krzyzowki.net.pl>.
Cytowanie "York Jeffrey  (ext1jzy)" <ex...@ups.com>:

> 	I have a need to generate multiple types from multiple schemas but I
> would like to place them all in a single jar to attempt to simplify
> management.  Is it possible to direct generated output types from multiple
> schemas to a single jar?
>
> Jeff York
> x678-1178

like this?

    <target name="xmlb" depends="init">
        <xmlbean destfile="${gener.dir}/oneJar.jar"
                srcgendir="${gener.dir}/src"
                classpathref="classpath">
            <fileset dir="${schemas.dir}" includes="**/*.xsd"/>
        </xmlbean>
    </target>

Arek

Re: Is it possible to direct generated output from multiple schemas t o a single jar?

Posted by Arek Stryjski <de...@krzyzowki.net.pl>.