Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Peter Kolbe (Venturenet Support)" <pe...@venturenet.co.za> on 2002/12/04 15:29:45 UTC

[users@httpd] Home directories and virtual Hosts

Hi,
I am running Apache Server version: Apache/1.3.22 (Unix)
(Red-Hat/Linux)
Server built:   Jun 19 2002 11:55:48

I am using name based virtual hosts. I have a problem whereby if
somebody types http://www.venturenet.co.za/~peter they get to my
directory fine, but if they type http://www.dsa.co.za/~peter
(www.dsa.co.za is a virtual host) they also get to my directory.

How can I lock the ~... so it only works on our main domain (Main
Vhost?) so if they try to go to the dsa .... it will give an error.

Peter

Re: [users@httpd] Home directories and virtual Hosts

Posted by "Peter Kolbe (Venturenet Support)" <pe...@venturenet.co.za>.
thanks,