Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/27 06:08:36 UTC

Re: Unable to run OFBiz from Eclipse due to loading VFS configuration.

Thanks Bob for your comment on this - Now I am able to run OFBiz inside
eclipse once again ;o).

--
Ashish

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr>.
Hi Ashish,

Not worst in this case it seems ;o)
Actually I did not shift to Windows, it's my favourite environment for development since 3.1 It's more because I have a collection
of tools and I'm leasy to replace them on another platfom (though I already tried but without great succes so far)
I'm also working on Linux (preferably Ubuntu) which I far prefer for production, no doubts about that.
I just tried on Ubuntu and I got any problems. I was able to look at vars in debug mode. For debug configuration I used the tip you
may find in Wiki (notably putting ofbiz.jar in configuration/Classpath/User entries) . I have tried compiling in Eclipse and
outside, both works.

HTH

Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>