Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Lars Skjærven <la...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/17 11:33:18 UTC

Building a flink connector

We're in need of a Google Bigtable flink connector. Do you have any tips on
how this could be done, e.g. general guidelines on how to write a connector
?

Thanks,
Lars

Re: Building a flink connector

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi Lars,

We're actually working on creating a guide to help our users on how to
create a connector. Perhaps it would be good to use your needs to see what
we need to include in such a guide, so we can make that available to the
community. Would be great if we can have a conversation on that topic.

Best regards,

Martijn

Posted by Yuval Itzchakov <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lars,