Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com> on 2009/10/01 20:55:42 UTC

couchapp reverse engineering

If I have a database that I have received via replication and it contains a
couchapp, and I want to work on it.
How do I extract it into a couchapp dir tree ?
I know I can download the couchapp doc as JSON via a request but I want a
way to transparently reverse engineer the JSON into a couchapp dir tree so
that I can then round trip the doc via the usual couchapp push.

Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks much,

Nitin

37% of all statistics are made up on the spot
Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar@gmail.com

Re: couchapp reverse engineering

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com> wrote:
> If I have a database that I have received via replication and it contains a
> couchapp, and I want to work on it.
> How do I extract it into a couchapp dir tree ?
> I know I can download the couchapp doc as JSON via a request but I want a
> way to transparently reverse engineer the JSON into a couchapp dir tree so
> that I can then round trip the doc via the usual couchapp push.
>
> Is there a way to do this ?
>
> Thanks much,
>
> Nitin

couchapp clone http://yourhost/app