Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/09 07:33:09 UTC

HadoopV2 and HDFS-fuse

hi,

Does anybody can tell me how to compile hdfs-fuse based on Hadoop-2.0-*,
Thanks.

Re: HadoopV2 and HDFS-fuse

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
hi Harsh,

yes,
I‘ve build native -Pnative successfully.

I also used -Drequire.fuse=true. but I just found contrib/fuse directory is
empty. so I asked this question, Thanks Harsh.

--Send from my Sony mobile.

Re: HadoopV2 and HDFS-fuse

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
hi Harsh,