Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com> on 2018/11/12 17:27:51 UTC

Re: Apache NetBeans IDE 10.0 Community Acceptance Survey

Hi again people,

    I am happy to tell you that we closed the 10.0 Community Acceptance
survey about VC3 today, evaluated all the issues which respondents
pointed out and published the results here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Results+from+Apache+NetBeans+IDE+10.0+Community+Acceptance+survey

    The numbers look very good - overall satisfaction with quality
increased from 32.5% to incredible 47.3% and performance improved from
27.4% to 28.2% too. In addition to that no true release blocker by
definition was identified so it's the official GO from NetBeans
community as fas as functionality goes!

    We just want to investigate
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1217 and then the final
PPMC/IPMC voting can start, collect many nice +1s and Apache NetBeans
IDE 10.0 will be released in couple of days. Anyone who can reproduce
#1217 or even better understands the subject code is more than welcome
to help with its evaluation/resolution.

We would like to thank to all survey respondents for their votes and
support!

Best regards,
-Jirka