Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/16 12:23:36 UTC

OpenNLP 1.5.1 Release Candidate 4

Hello,

after some issues while doing our third RC, I started over again
and just build one more.

The mvn:prepare phase failed again, but it seems that just re-running
helps.

It can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~joern/releases/opennlp-1.5.1-incubating/rc4/

Compared to RC2 we fixed these issues:
* OPENNLP-140 Root folder in zip now contains the version
* OPENNLP-143 createPear.xml fails
* Correct opennlp.bat file is now included

Please help with the outstanding items in the test plan:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENNLP/TestPlan1.5.1

Jörn

Re: OpenNLP 1.5.1 Release Candidate 4

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 3/18/11 6:06 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> Hi Jörn,
>
> Can you add your keys to http://pgp.mit.edu?

OK, should be there now.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.