Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Epling, Bob" <Bo...@twtelecom.com> on 2001/09/27 00:18:38 UTC

catalina.bat

Hi all,

I haven't been able to find the answer to this.
How does one go about keeping the dos window open when catalina.bat
errors?
I would like to see what the exception is, but the window closes as soon
as the error gets displayed.
I am trying to run tomcat4 on a winnt machine, in standalone mode.

Thanks for the help.

Bob

Re: catalina.bat

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.
Have you tried a pause command in the catalina.bat?  Place it right after the
point where things die and it should keep the window open.  Or you could
checking the log file 'catalina.out' which should also have any errors from
startup.

--David Smith

AW: AW: catalina.bat

Posted by Reto Badertscher <rb...@i-netsystems.com>.
I assumed that someone does not just opening a DOS window without entering
any command. Sorry for that!

Reto

Posted by Jim Cheesman <jc...@msl.es>.

AW: catalina.bat