Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Darren Beale <em...@bealers.com> on 2000/03/04 18:21:14 UTC

Error found handling the request.

Hi

when I goto the page http://myHost.com/cocoon/xdocs (which is the
distribution docs) I get the following errors on thru the browser

java.lang.NullPointerException:
 at
org.apache.xml.serialize.BaseMarkupSerializer.printDoctypeURL(BaseMarkupSeri
alizer.java:1261)
 at
org.apache.xml.serialize.BaseMarkupSerializer.unparsedEntityDecl(BaseMarkupS
erializer.java:638)
 at
org.apache.xml.serialize.BaseMarkupSerializer.serializeNode(BaseMarkupSerial
izer.java:773)
 at
org.apache.xml.serialize.BaseMarkupSerializer.serialize(BaseMarkupSerializer
.java:385)
 at org.apache.cocoon.formatter.HTMLFormatter.format(HTMLFormatter.java:80)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:296)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:588)
 at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java:314)
 at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:188)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)

and in my error logs, I get
XSL Warning: xsl:stylesheet requires a 'version' attribute!

Now, the stuff in /docs and /samples work fine even the xml/wml one

I've not touched the docs so it's not an error on my part (i think) has
anyone got an idea what could be causing this?

TIA
Darren Beale
email@bealers.com

phone/fax/messages: