Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Juliano Fischer Naves <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/19 21:13:54 UTC

Question

Hi folk,

The Droids is in development?

Re: Question

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Yup, nice indeed.

Otis

Re: Question

Posted by Tobias Rübner <to...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: Question

Posted by Chapuis Bertil <bc...@agimem.com>.

Re: Question

Posted by Tobias Rübner <to...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Question

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Question

Posted by Chapuis Bertil <bc...@agimem.com>.
Hello Otis,

Re: Question

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Actually, I was also looking at the site earlier today to figure out what the latest version is and got confused when I saw 0.1-incubating, as I was pretty sure there was a newer version.
How come the site is not up to date?  It gives a feel of an abandoned project, even though I know it is not completely abandoned and organizations (like ours) are using it.

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm

Re: Question