Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> on 2002/04/24 00:28:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 1757 - trunk/subversion/libsvn_delta

striker@tigris.org writes:
> Log:
> Namespace protect unexported types.  This is
> mostly a s/svn_diff_/svn_diff__/ operation.
>
> Submitted by: Karl Fogel

Cool.  Too much credit to me, though; I didn't provide a patch or
anything.

> * subversion/libsvn_delta/diff.c
>
>   (svn_diff_lcs_t, svn_diff_node_t,
>    svn_diff_position_t, svn_diff_tree_t
>    svn_diff_type_e, svn_diff_hat_t):
>     Namespace protect.

Just a nit: best to mention both old and new symbol names, if listing
names at all.  (But I think for a commit like this, on a relatively
new file, one can just say "Namespace protect a bunch of things." and
leave it at that. :-) ).

-K