Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peter Woerner <pe...@t-online.de> on 2001/07/05 11:38:44 UTC

Problems with JBuilder4

Hi,

after a long battle if have finally managed to get a first test project with
Struts
starting under JBuilder4 / Tomcat3.2.2.
I do get the first page (logon) but no reaction to the submit button.
JB status line says "null pointer exception".

When I try the same from IE it works fine. As I am using the context started
up
by JB (I am running the JB project) I suspect some strange behavior of the
JB debugging environment.

I had checked all source files and configs - it works when called from IE
directly,
so these should be OK.

TIA
Peter