Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ditso <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/19 13:25:44 UTC

Inheritance

In my application I want some common behavior of pages to be implemented in
an abstract page. I did this and it worked. Now I want to extract this
parent abstract class in a tapestry module and reuse this abstract class
(behavior) in multiple applications, but I keep getting the error that
tapestry is not able to control the parent class. Is it even possible to do
something like this?

Re: Inheritance

Posted by Dieter Sauvillers <di...@gmail.com>.
I am trully sorry, I mapped the library to a wrong package name.
It is working now

Re: Inheritance

Posted by antalk <na...@vankalleveen.net>.
Could be that your abstract page is not in the 'correct' package ?