Posted to user@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2019/07/17 12:37:36 UTC

[VOTE] Release RC 2 as Apache Knox 1.3.0

All -

A candidate for the Apache Knox 1.3.0 release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/knox/knox-1.3.0/

This RC addresses multiple issues identified in the testing of RC 1:
  1. Build problem related to DNS and SAN within the self signed cert
  2. libpam4j issue
  3. Upgrade to latest LTS of npm

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/knox.git
Branch v1.3.0 (git checkout -b v1.3.0)

The KEYS file for signature validation is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/knox/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Knox 1.3.0.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Apache Knox PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Knox 1.3.0

thanks,

--larry

Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release RC 2 as Apache Knox 1.3.0

Posted by Jeffrey Rodriguez <je...@gmail.com>.
❤️🤙

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] Release RC 2 as Apache Knox 1.3.0

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Sandeep Moré <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sandeep Moré <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sandor Molnar <sm...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1 to release RC2 as Apache Knox 1.3.0

Downloaded and built from source (mvn clean -T1C verify -Prelease,package)
Tested KnoxCLI
Tested Knox Admin UI (together with demo LDAP)
Tested basic proxying
Tested KnoxShell using the samples
Verified
  PGP (.asc; Good signature from "Larry McCay (CODE SIGNING KEY) <
lmccay@apache.org>")
  SHA (.sha256, .sha512) signatures

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Phil Zampino <pz...@apache.org>.