Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Todd Carmichael <to...@concur.com> on 2004/01/29 07:59:10 UTC

[DBCP] Using Other ConnectionPoolDataSource implementations

Has anyone seen better performance/scalability in using a driver's
implementation of the ConnectionPoolDataSource rather than the
org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.DriverAdapterCPDS?  Any gotchas with
regards to configuration of the pool?

Thanks.

ToddC

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Don't use it myself but I know of a problem with the MySQL implementation.
See:
http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=commons-user@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=3792

-- Dirk