Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/09 03:21:46 UTC

IoTDB supports MQTT protocol now

Hi,

As we know, MQTT protocol is very popular in IoT area.
Therefore, I'd like to share the new progress to all of you: Now, IoTDB
supports using MQTT protocol to write data directly.

Early adopters can try the feature by compiling source code on the master
branch of IoTDB.
User guide can be found in [1].

[1]
http://iotdb.apache.org/UserGuide/master/4-Client/6-Programming%20-%20MQTT.html

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: IoTDB supports MQTT protocol now

Posted by Dawei Liu <at...@163.com>.
Hi,

Wow, thanks Xin

Thanks
---
Dawei Liu

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
I'm glad to work with you to make our community better and better, and
bring more value to users.

- Xin

Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> 于2020年4月9日周四 上午11:26写道:

> Hi,
>
> Great! Thanks to the contribution of Xin Wang :)
>
> —————————————————
> Jialin Qiao
> School of Software, Tsinghua University
>
> 乔嘉林
> 清华大学 软件学院
>

> Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月9日周四 上午11:22写道:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > As we know, MQTT protocol is very popular in IoT area.
> > Therefore, I'd like to share the new progress to all of you: Now, IoTDB
> > supports using MQTT protocol to write data directly.
> >
> > Early adopters can try the feature by compiling source code on the master
> > branch of IoTDB.
> > User guide can be found in [1].
> >
> > [1]
> >

> http://iotdb.apache.org/UserGuide/master/4-Client/6-Programming%20-%20MQTT.html
> >
> > Best,
> > -----------------------------------
> > Xiangdong Huang
> > School of Software, Tsinghua University
> >
> >  黄向东
> > 清华大学 软件学院

Xin

Re: IoTDB supports MQTT protocol now

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi Xiangdong,

thanks for sharing this here... this is indeed, excellent news and a very interesting feature!
I'll try to get my hands on it ASAP : )

Julian