Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/12 08:46:59 UTC

[VOTE] Geronimo 2.1 plugin for Apache Directory 1.5.1 version 1.0

Hi,

The directory plugin is finally ready to go.  This vote includes the
directory gbean and a plugin to install it.  There's also a sample
server that is not being voted on for release: i'm uploading it to
http://people.apache.org/~djencks/samples

Staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-repo/plugins/directory/

Staging site:
http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-site/plugins/directory/1.0/
index.html

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

thanks
david jencks

Re: [VOTE] Geronimo 2.1 plugin for Apache Directory 1.5.1 version 1.0

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
+1

++Vamsi

Re: [VOTE] Geronimo 2.1 plugin for Apache Directory 1.5.1 version 1.0 (passes)

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
The vote concludes with 3 +1 votes (binding) and 2 +1 votes (non-
binding)

thanks
david jencks

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I forgot to note that this depends on the genesis 1.4 release vote
passing.  If we go on to take 6 there we'll need to redo this release.

+1

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
+1 :)

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.