Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/30 11:54:44 UTC

[mina] TLS support

Does mina currently have TLS 1.0 support?

If yes, do the unit tests cover aspects of both client and server?

Regards,
Vinod.

Re: [mina] TLS support

Posted by Jan Andersson <ja...@minq.se>.
As far as I know it's only server side. I contributed the initial
version of SSLFilter/SSLHandler and this is (or at least was) server
side only.

It shouldn't be to hard to fix for client side usage as well, but
I do not currently have the time to look into this. Sorry...

/Janne

Re: [mina] TLS support

Posted by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [mina] TLS support