Posted to users@jena.apache.org by kumar rohit <ku...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/08 13:29:29 UTC

Error in rdfs rule

Is there any problem in this rule. I am getting error here. I used jena
generic rule reasoner so is it sufficient also for executing rdfs sub class
rules?

*[rule1:(?x http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type
<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
 http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#MasterStudent
 http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#subClassOf
<http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#subClassOf>
 http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#Student
<http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#Student> )"*

*            + " ->  (?x http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type
<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#Student
<http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#Student> )]"*

* Reasoner reasoner2 = new
GenericRuleReasoner(Rule.parseRules(rule)); InfModel inf =
ModelFactory.createInfModel(reasoner2, model);*

Re: Error in rdfs rule

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 09/03/17 12:44, kumar rohit wrote:
> I am sorry if it still appears unclear. The rule seems ok as I have
> discussed it with another person but why the error comes, dont know.
> There are other generic rules which works fine but when I include this
> rule, it gives error.
>
> On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 3:35 PM, kumar rohit <ku...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> *This is print out of string.*
>>
>> *(?x http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type
>> <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
>> http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#MasterStudent
>> <http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#MasterStudent>) (
>> http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#MasterStudent
>> <http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#MasterStudent>)
>> http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#subClassOf
>> <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#subClassOf>
>> http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#Student
>> <http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#Student> ) ->  (?x
>> http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type
>> <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
>> http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#Student
>> <http://www.semanticweb.org/t/ontologies#Student> )] *

Seriously?

After all the comments about readability and about built-in prefixes?

     Andy

Re: Error in rdfs rule

Posted by kumar rohit <ku...@gmail.com>.
Yes Lorenz thank you, it runs now.

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Lorenz B. <

Re: Error in rdfs rule

Posted by "Lorenz B." <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.

Re: Error in rdfs rule

Posted by kumar rohit <ku...@gmail.com>.