Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ben <ne...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/21 18:12:36 UTC

No Client EndPointIdentificationAlgorithm configured for SslContextFactory

Hello Everyone,

I just downloaded Sitecore 9.3.0 and installed Solr using the JSON file
that Sitecore provided. The installation was seamless and Solr was working
as expected. But when I checked the logs I am getting this warning .I am
attaching solr logs as well for your reference.

o.e.j.u.s.S.config No Client EndPointIdentificationAlgorithm configured for
SslContextFactory@1a2e2935
[provider=null,keyStore=file:///D:/Solr/solr-8.1.1/server/etc/solr-ssl_keystore.jks,trustStore=file:///D:/Solr/solr-8.1.1/server/etc/solr-ssl_keystore.jks]

This appears to be the issue on 8.0, 8.1 and even 8.2 solr versions. Can
you please confirm? As a workaround I have updated the entry in the
jetty-ssl.xml file ( steps below). Is there a fix or a patch to fix this
issue?

Stop Solr Service

Go to Path - D:\Solr\\server\etc\jetty-ssl.xml

Open jetty-ssl.xml file

Add below entry to the <Configure id="sslContextFactory" ...> element:
<Set name="EndpointIdentificationAlgorithm">null</Set>

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Best,
Ben