Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Anderson, Rob H - VSCM" <An...@vectorscm.com> on 2003/02/19 19:42:03 UTC

RE: Back to basics in a horrible mess with PVCS and Ant Spent all day sorted nothing out

It looks like the workspace you have specified in your first email is
incorrect. Also, you should use double backslaches for the path to the
repository. Here is a portion of my build.xml

<!-- From my build.xml file -->
        <property file="${buildtools.dir}/build.properties"/>

        <target name="pvcsget">
                <ant antfile="${build.lib}" target="lib:pvcsget"/>
        </target>

<!-- From my ${build.lib} file -->
        <target name="lib:pvcsget">
                <pvcs repository="${pvcs.repository}"
                        pvcsproject="${pvcs.project}"
                        workspace="${pvcs.workspace}"/>
        </target>

<!-- From my ${buildtools.dir}/build.properties file -->
pvcs.repository=s:\\Projects\\SCVC
pvcs.project=/
pvcs.workspace=/@/Public/cm

I hope this helps,