Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by somya sheel <ss...@cisco.com> on 2002/04/22 12:31:49 UTC

Accessing System Environment Variables in httpd.conf file

Hi,
I am running apache && tomcat  on my Win2K server and both are running fine.
The way I have included my tomcat configuration file in httpd.conf is -->

Include C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat-apache.conf

However I do NOT want to give the absolute path for tomcat-apache.conf file
.
I have a system environment variable TOMCAT_HOME which is set to "C:\Tomcat"
I want to re-use this environment variable while specifying the path for the
file "tomcat-apache.conf"

So, the include directove should look something like -->

Include <TOMCAT_HOME>\conf\tomcat-apache.conf

But the above syntax is not working for me.

IS THERE A WAY BY WHICH I CAN ACCESS THE SYSTEM VARIABLES LIKE "TOMCAT_HOME"
IN MY httpd.conf ??

Any input would be greatly welcome ..

Thanks,
Somya

RE: Accessing System Environment Variables in httpd.conf file

Posted by somya sheel <ss...@cisco.com>.
Thanks ....

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.