Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Frank Cornelis <in...@e-contract.be> on 2015/04/20 11:23:55 UTC

SignatureProperties.getLength

Hi,

I'm trying to use SignatureProperties to parse an existing XML signature.
In order for getLength() and item(...) to work as expected, I need to
construct SignatureProperties as follows:
SignatureProperties signatureProperties = new SignatureProperties((Element)
xmlSignature.getObjectItem(0).getElement().getChildNodes().item(0).getFirstChild(),
null);

This because getLength() operates on this.constructionElement, and
XMLUtils.selectDsNodes(...) expects the siblings.
However, doing so, this conflicts with the constructor that requires the
SignatureProperties element itself instead of the first child element.

I guess this is a bug within SignatureProperties?

Using xmlsec 1.5.8.

Kind Regards,
Frank.

Re: SignatureProperties.getLength

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Looks like a bug...can you submit a patch?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder