Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/09/27 23:59:11 UTC

Re: 1.8 and ecma/XT

"Cocoon User" <co...@slib.fr> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I notice that the following files are missing from the latest CVS ;-(
>
>./src/org/apache/cocoon/transformer/XTTransformer.java
>
>./src/org/apache/cocoon/interpreter/ecmascript/EcmaScriptEvaluator.java
>
>./src/org/apache/cocoon/interpreter/ecmascript/EcmaScriptInstance.java
>
>./src/org/apache/cocoon/interpreter/ecmascript/EcmaScriptInterpreter.java
>
>./src/org/apache/cocoon/interpreter/ecmascript/EcmaScriptModule.java
>
>./src/org/apache/cocoon/interpreter/ecmascript/initScript.es
>
>I saw that when building since preparing for XT and ecma didn't
>
>show up...
>
>Any idea ?

Oops, my bad, I think. Being a virgin release coordinator, I forgot that a
distribution should be built with all the required AND optional components,
in order to satisfy all of the dependency checks in build.xml (so much stuff
to remember! ;)

For now, all I can say is "get them from CVS" - I'll get it right next time.

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: 1.8 and ecma/XT

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> > Oops, my bad, I think. Being a virgin release coordinator, I forgot that a
> > distribution should be built with all the required AND optional components,
> > in order to satisfy all of the dependency checks in build.xml (so much stuff
> > to remember! ;)
> >
> > For now, all I can say is "get them from CVS" - I'll get it right next time.
>
> Hmmmm, how about doing a 1.8.1 to fix this?

+1. also, the web site's sidebar looks screwy...

- donald

Re: 1.8 and ecma/XT

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.

Re: 1.8 and ecma/XT

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Robin Green wrote:

> "Cocoon User" <co...@slib.fr> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I notice that the following files are missing from the latest CVS ;-(
> >
> >./src/org/apache/cocoon/transformer/XTTransformer.java
> >
> >./src/org/apache/cocoon/interpreter/ecmascript/EcmaScriptEvaluator.java
> >
> >./src/org/apache/cocoon/interpreter/ecmascript/EcmaScriptInstance.java
> >
> >./src/org/apache/cocoon/interpreter/ecmascript/EcmaScriptInterpreter.java
> >
> >./src/org/apache/cocoon/interpreter/ecmascript/EcmaScriptModule.java
> >
> >./src/org/apache/cocoon/interpreter/ecmascript/initScript.es
> >
> >I saw that when building since preparing for XT and ecma didn't
> >
> >show up...
> >
> >Any idea ?
>
> Oops, my bad, I think. Being a virgin release coordinator, I forgot that a
> distribution should be built with all the required AND optional components,
> in order to satisfy all of the dependency checks in build.xml (so much stuff
> to remember! ;)
>
> For now, all I can say is "get them from CVS" - I'll get it right next time.

Hmmmm, how about doing a 1.8.1 to fix this?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: 1.8 and ecma/XT

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.