Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/04 03:53:50 UTC

[VOTE] [restarted] Release Commons Math 1.1

Please download and test the (hopefully final) Commons Math 1.1 release
candidate here:

http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-math/1-1-rc3/<http://people.apache.org/%7Epsteitz/commons-math/1-1-rc2/>

One bug, reported during the first [VOTE], has been fixed:

* Fixed bin index overflow problem in EmpiricalDistributionImpl (BZ 36450).

The line endings on .txt files in the zip archives have been changed to be
CRLF.

Release notes are available here:

http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-math/1-1-rc3/RELEASE-NOTES.txt<http://people.apache.org/%7Epsteitz/commons-math/1-1-rc2/RELEASE-NOTES.txt>

Votes, please. The vote will run for 72 hours.

--8<-----------------------------------------------------------------

[ ] +1 Release Math 1.1
[ ] +0 General support but not definitive
[ ] -0 Unhappy about the release but not definitive
[ ] -1 Do not release Math 1.1

Thanks!

Phil

Re: [VOTE] [restarted] Release Commons Math 1.1

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Sorry to have to do this again, but 36491 (findbugs report) is a
showstopper. Contributors pls review and suggest / patch for RC4.

Thanks!

Phil

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Good catch. Pls make the change and this will be fixed in RC3.

Posted by Brent Worden <br...@worden.org>.
-0