Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/02 13:50:29 UTC

[APACHE COMMITER QUESTION] PR’s from organization’s as opposed to ‘people’

I have reviewed and approved https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/822, but
I’m not sure about committing it.
The submitter is an organizational github account, not a ‘person’.  There
is no way to verify the submitter, no email etc at the moment.

How should this be handled?

Re: [APACHE COMMITER QUESTION] PR’s from organization’s as opposed to ‘people’

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
Ok

On November 7, 2017 at 09:32:54, Nick Allen (nick@nickallen.org) wrote:

> I share your concern there and think it would be reasonable to ask for it
to be re-contributed by an individual.

I agree with Larry's suggestion.

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.