Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/16 12:43:51 UTC

about schedule job

Hi,

I try schedule job. We can select "day of week" and "day of month" at
scheduling tab. I think, we should only choose one of both. Is it true?

Is there a case we use both at the same time?

Regards,
Cihad Guzel

Re: about schedule job

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cihad,

For the schedule to fire, *all* of the fields must match.  So for example,
if you want crawls to start on Tuesdays in October, you select "Tuesday"
and "October" from the pulldowns.  If you select both "Monday" and "13"
then the crawl only starts on Monday the 13th.

Karl