Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "John F. Berry" <bo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/14 17:36:33 UTC

Problem with .transform(ack())

I have an HL7 listener that should be placing the inbound message onto a seda message queue for a second route to proccess.If I run .from(mllp:....).transform(ack()).to(seda:...) my second route that performs .from(seda:..).process(...).to(mock) gets the HL7 ack in the exchange, rather then the inbound message..
Pulling .transform(ack()) out causes the HL7 client to not receive an ACK until both routes complete.I want to ACK after the first route places the message on the queue.
Thanks!

Re: Problem with .transform(ack())

Posted by "John F. Berry" <bo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 That worked.  Thanks!

    On Thursday, November 14, 2019, 1:38:43 PM EST, WEIQUAN YUAN <we...@gmail.com> wrote:

 did you try inOnly option on seda on the first route?

--
Weiquan Yuan

Re: Problem with .transform(ack())

Posted by WEIQUAN YUAN <we...@gmail.com>.