Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/01 13:55:42 UTC

Flaky tests

Hi folks,
we have a few flaky tests that are more and more flaky on github actions.

I have filed this issue (for instance) for a super flaky test
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/issues/2260

Now with github actions it seems that only users with write access
(Committers) are able to trigger a re-run of tests so we should fix all of
the flaky tests as soon as possible, otherwise it is very uncomfortable for
contributors.

If you have cycles please try to spend time in fixing our CI
is it the entry point for new comers, it is very important for the community

Regards
Enrico