Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com> on 2010/04/20 19:51:28 UTC

refactoring questions

Hi,

In VersioningService the methods getObjectOfLatestVersion and
getPropertiesOfLatestVersion have gained a new objectId argument that
was not present before. What's its purpose? It's not needed in the WS
bindings and is not in the domain model.

Thanks,
Florent

RE: refactoring questions

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@opentext.com>.
Btw. getAllVersions() has a similar issue. There is also an additional objectId parameter that doesn't exist in the spec.

- Florian