Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/21 04:31:45 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Daemon 1.0.15 windows binary package with signed executables

How should reviewers test this RC?

Gary

  with signed executables </div><div>

Oliver

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 2014-09-27, Gary Gregory wrote:
>
> > What is the status of this VOTE?
>

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/commons-dev/201409.mbox/%3C541FF178.1030204%40apache.org%3E

Thanks!

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Daemon 1.0.15 windows binary package with signed executables

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 27/09/2014 13:42, Gary Gregory wrote:
> What is the status of this VOTE?

See the archives for the result.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.