Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jignesh Shah <jh...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/15 17:47:50 UTC

tomcat

Hi,

After deploying my application on tomcat, I need to
upload few files in my application. Some files can be
as large as 7MB. The code used to work fine on JRUN
and works fine generally on Tomcat, however sometimes
when I am in https mode, I see out of memory errors.
So do I have to set some parameter in server.xml so
that it can reserve some memory for upload ?

thanks,
Jignesh