Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com> on 2006/03/04 21:23:06 UTC

Jira

Re: Jira

Posted by Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi <le...@dtqsoftware.com>.
Of course, the real solution would be to actually use the version
timestamps that JIRA provide... I mean... if I were a committer I would
grab each and every one of these 269 "Unscheduled" issues and actually
put them on the right version. Then somebody can mark them as "LATER" or
move them to another project or whatever, or just leave them open
without them cluttering the rest of Tapestry versions.

--
Ing. Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi
DTQ Software

Re: Jira