Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Arash Rajaeeyan <ar...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/27 17:15:18 UTC

Component and tags documentation and wiki

Hello All,
I want to synchronize the latest web site documentations and Wiki
Information
I want to use the following headers and clean the wiki information
I hope if the quality of works was good, the result transferred to web site
documentations to.
I want to use following headers and mote information into them and complete
the definition:

[Component Name]
Description
Screen Shot
API
Usage
Syntax
Configuration
Instructions
Additional Information
Examples
Known Bugs

first: does any one has any objections?
second: do you suggest another format?
Arash Rajaeeyan

Re: Component and tags documentation and wiki

Posted by Ernst Fastl <er...@gmail.com>.
great idea,

maybe we could put the examples right after or before the screen shots
I have the impression, that many users like to first see an example
and then read additional information

regards

Ernst