Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/02/26 10:14:05 UTC

[ANN] New Maven plugin development build available (20040226)

Hi Cactus lovers,

I've just uploaded a new 1.6 development build of the Maven plugin for
Cactus, containing all the latest changes from CVS HEAD.

All information can be found there:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/maven/

Changes can be found there:
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/maven/changes-report.html

To install it quickly, run the following (type it on a single line):

maven plugin:download -DartifactId=cactus-maven -DgroupId=cactus
  -Dversion=1.6dev-20040226

Thanks

-Vincent
Wanna see JUnit in Action?
(http://manning.com/massol)

RE: [ANN] New Maven plugin development build available (20040226)

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
True! Thanks Tim for the clarifications. It should get easier once we
release Maven RC2.

Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by Tim Chen <tc...@tampabay.rr.com>.