Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 10:30:31 UTC

Some links of the page (http://activemq.apache.org/ajax.html) are not correct. Can someone update them please ?

Hi,

I have discovered that some links in the page
http://activemq.apache.org/ajax.html does not work.

"The ajax featues of amq are provided on the client side by the _amq.js
script. This script depends on behaviour and prototype. All of these scripts
can be loaded with the single script amq.js as follows:"

Can someone update them please in the WIKI ?

KR,

Charles Moulliard

-----
Enterprise Architect

Xpectis
12, route d'Esch
L-1470 Luxembourg

Phone +352 25 10 70 470
Mobile +352 621 45 36 22

e-mail : cmoulliard@xpectis.com
web site :  www.xpectis.com www.xpectis.com
My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

Re: Some links of the page (http://activemq.apache.org/ajax.html) are not correct. Can someone update them please ?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
thanks,
I think I got them all, still had references to incubator svn repo.
Other 404 links replaced with reference to the scripts in svn.