Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Anil <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/08 12:04:29 UTC

IGNITE-4106

Hi,

Does queryparallelism uses system pool or separate thread pool other than
system and public thread pool ? please clarify.

1.
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-performance-and-debugging#sql-performance-and-usability-considerations

Thanks.

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

Did you get a chance to look into the reproducer ? thanks.

Thanks.

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Anil.

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
I will try with sample program and share with you. Thanks.

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
HI Andrey,

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,

#1 - it is very simple select query - select * from person hwere personid =
'something';
i just ran the query in for loop and noticed the results are not same.

#2 - it is stable topology. swap is configured. but this test was done when

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

I see few more issues with IGNITE-4826

1. queryParallelism should be used for all caches for which queries are
used other it throws following exception.

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to query Ignite.
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc2.JdbcStatement.executeQuery(JdbcStatement.java:131)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc2.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:76)
        at
org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:83)
        at
org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:83)

Caused by: javax.cache.CacheException: class
org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Using indexes with different parallelism
levels in same query is forbidden.
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.query(IgniteCacheProxy.java:760)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc2.JdbcQueryTask.call(JdbcQueryTask.java:161)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc2.JdbcStatement.executeQuery(JdbcStatement.java:116)

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

May I know the ignite-1.9.0 branch ? i want to add the fix given in the
jira and test it.

ignite-1.9.0 pom says 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks

On 15 March 2017 at 23:26, Anil <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrey,
>
> Thank you.
>
> I see it as Path Available. You guys are quick. I will test the fix
> tomorrow.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On 15 March 2017 at 20:58, Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Anil,
>>
>> It is a bug. Error occurs when entry has evicted from cache.
>> I've create a ticket IGNITE-4826 [1].
>>
>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4826
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Anil <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Val and Andrey,
>>>
>>> I am seeing exception with following code as well. Not sure why is not
>>> reproduced at your end.,
>>>
>>> Ignite ignite = Ignition.start(new File("/workspace/cache-manager
>>> /test-parallelism/src/main/resources/ignite.xml").toURI().toURL());
>>> IgniteCache<String, Test> cache = ignite.cache("TEST_CACHE");
>>> IgniteDataStreamer<String, Test> streamer =
>>> ignite.dataStreamer("TEST_CACHE");
>>> for (int i =1; i< 100000; i++){
>>> streamer.addData(String.valueOf(i), new Test("1", "1"));
>>> }
>>>
>>> Exception :
>>>
>>> 2017-03-15 12:46:43 ERROR DataStreamerImpl:495 - DataStreamer operation
>>> failed.
>>> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to finish

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

> [...]

> DataStreamerImpl.enterBusy(DataStreamerImpl.java:406)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl.
> addDataInternal(DataStreamerImpl.java:613)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl.addData(DataStreamerImpl.java:667)
> at com.test.cache.loader.TestManager.main(TestManager.java:19)
>

> attached the ignite.xml that is used for test.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions. thanks.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 15 March 2017 at 11:59, Anil <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sure Val. let me try again.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> On 14 March 2017 at 20:28, vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Anil,
>>>
>>> I tried to run your project and also didn't get the exception. Please
>>> provide exact steps how to run it in order to reproduce the behavior.

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Val and Andrey,

[...]

org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$5.apply(DataStreamerImpl.java:828)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter$ArrayListener.apply(GridFutureAdapter.java:456)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter$ArrayListener.apply(GridFutureAdapter.java:439)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.notifyListener(GridFutureAdapter.java:271)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.notifyListeners(GridFutureAdapter.java:259)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:389)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:355)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:343)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$Buffer$2.apply(DataStreamerImpl.java:1564)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$Buffer$2.apply(DataStreamerImpl.java:1554)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.notifyListener(GridFutureAdapter.java:271)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.listen(GridFutureAdapter.java:228)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$Buffer.localUpdate(DataStreamerImpl.java:1554)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$Buffer.submit(DataStreamerImpl.java:1626)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$Buffer.update(DataStreamerImpl.java:1416)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl.load0(DataStreamerImpl.java:932)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl.access$1100(DataStreamerImpl.java:121)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$5$1.run(DataStreamerImpl.java:876)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$5$2.call(DataStreamerImpl.java:903)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$5$2.call(DataStreamerImpl.java:891)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6618)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$2.body(GridClosureProcessor.java:925)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:
GridH2QueryContext is not initialized.
at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.cast(IgniteUtils.java:7239)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$2.body(GridClosureProcessor.java:933)
... 4 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: GridH2QueryContext is not
initialized.
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.opt.GridH2IndexBase.threadLocalSegment(GridH2IndexBase.java:197)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.opt.GridH2TreeIndex.findOne(GridH2TreeIndex.java:290)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.opt.GridH2Table.onSwapUnswap(GridH2Table.java:232)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.opt.GridH2Table.onSwap(GridH2Table.java:189)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.onSwap(IgniteH2Indexing.java:737)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor.onSwap(GridQueryProcessor.java:1183)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.query.GridCacheQueryManager.onSwap(GridCacheQueryManager.java:398)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheSwapManager.write(GridCacheSwapManager.java:1345)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheMapEntry.swap(GridCacheMapEntry.java:681)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheMapEntry.evictInternal(GridCacheMapEntry.java:4310)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheEvictionManager.evict0(GridCacheEvictionManager.java:709)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheEvictionManager.touch(GridCacheEvictionManager.java:798)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$IsolatedUpdater.receive(DataStreamerImpl.java:1957)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerUpdateJob.call(DataStreamerUpdateJob.java:140)

Re: IGNITE-4106

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Sure Val. let me try again.

Re: IGNITE-4106