Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <g....@sourcesense.com> on 2010/01/06 16:52:43 UTC

Re: Moving Xang to the Attic

Hen,

sorry, ball dropped. Will try and have a look in the next few days.
And yes, Crimson will be on its way pretty soon!

--
Gianugo

--
Gianugo Rabellino
M: +44 779 5364 932 / +39 389 44 26 846

Re: Moving Xang to the Attic

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <g....@sourcesense.com>.
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks :)
>
> Any point in announcing the Xang retirement to announce@?
>
> My feeling is that it does't have active user community.

Nah, don't bother - has been dead for years.

Re: Moving Xang to the Attic

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
Thanks :)

Any point in announcing the Xang retirement to announce@?

My feeling is that it does't have active user community.

Hen

Re: Moving Xang to the Attic

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <g....@sourcesense.com>.