Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Damien Clement d'Huart <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/07 01:41:01 UTC

Deltaspike, Solder integration question.

Hello Deltaspike Team,

I have got a question about the migration of Seam Solder to Deltaspike.

In a JSF context application, to inject an url parameter we used the JSF's
@ManagedProperty annotation. In a full CDI context, this annotation is no
more available. However, Seam Solder introduces the ability to inject
request parameter into CDI beans by using the @RequestParam annotation.

>From the seam framework website, the Seam Solder is going to Deltaspike.
After looking into the source code of Deltaspike I notice that this feature
is not included yet. Can you tell me if it is planned to be added in a
future release of Deltaspike ?

Thanks by advance.

Regards,

Damien

Re: Deltaspike, Solder integration question.

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
The do it yourself:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13239975/depedency-inject-request-parameter-with-cdi-and-jsf2

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.