Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 18:17:50 UTC

[karaf] itest excluded from build

Hi Folks,

I'm wondering why the pax.exam-based AbstractIntegrationTest isn't
built at the moment, as the itests module is excluded from the
top-level pom[1].

Also, in order to re-use this AbstractIntegrationTest else-where (for
example to take a dependency on it from the SMX codebase), it would
probably need to be moved to a separate module (as opposed to sharing
a module with some concrete tests).

Is there an issue with the AbstractIntegrationTest that causing the
module to be skipped, or is it just an issue with the concrete
CoreTest or FeaturesTest in the same module?

Cheers,
Eoghan

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/karaf/pom.xml

Re: [karaf] itest excluded from build

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
No worries, thanks for the info Guillaume.

Cheers,
Eoghan

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.