Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com> on 2001/07/05 16:06:35 UTC

ContentAggregation and caching

Carsten,

After you added "cocoon:" protocol, caching does not work anymore for
aggregated pipelines. Do you have any plans on reviving this feature?

Thanks,
Vadim

AW: ContentAggregation and caching

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.

Yes, I think so. You could then simply see when it was put into the
cache and calculate the last modification date out if (or take this
as the last mod date.)

Carsten

Posted by ma...@tiger.com.pl.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.