Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Sahil Takiar <ta...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/07 21:08:03 UTC

Re: Integrating Yetus with Precommit job

The FindBugs plugin for Yetus is now working. Yetus will give a -1 if it
finds any FindBugs warning in your patch. It gives a 0 for any patch
applied to a module that contains existing FindBugs warnings (e.g. ql has
2318 existing FindBugs issues).

--
Sahil Takiar
Software Engineer